I will be graduating in five weeks.
I will be graduating in FIVE WEEKS!
Graduation still seems like this distant, unattainable aspiration. Then, I realize that in just a few short weeks I will graduate from college. I am going to be a college graduate. Wow!
Before I begin the premature celebration, there are a lot of things that I still have to do. I am calling these next few weeks “the high five” because I am going to constantly be moving. By moving I mean studying, speaking, working on my novel, writing research papers, singing, rehearsing, and performing.
A few things on my to-do list:
- Read at the Creative Writing Symposium
- Continue this blog
- Photographer for an Easter wedding
- Study for exams
- Photographer for Benefit Concert
- Upcoming Accepted Student Day event
- Continue as a tour guide
- Golden Notes concert
- ALANA Steppers’ showcase
- Student Service and Appreciation Celebration (recipient of the President’s Diversity Award for Leadership :))
- ALANA reception brunch (keynote speaker)
- Relay for Life
- Saint Rose photo shoot
I am thrilled about all the wonderful events that are coming up. I just do not want time to move too quickly. You know what they say, “time flies when you’re having fun.”
Ever wish you could slow time down?