This post is a giant Thank You note to everyone who has helped make my time at The College of Saint Rose absolutely unforgettable and amazing. 🙂
- Thank you to the many teachers I have had, especially my music professors, who have done everything in their power to help me learn and succeed at Saint Rose.
- Thank you to my academic adviser, Dr. Levi, for being the mentor I needed during, especially during the times when I was struggling to find my path in life. Thank you for always supporting me no matter what I did or what I chose to do with my life.
- Thank you to all of the supervisors I’ve worked under these past four years for helping me to learn and grow in many ways.
- Thank you to everyone that has worked with me in the Office of Residence Life for showing me what being a team player truly means.
- Thank you to the true, lifelong friends I’ve made at this college, for being the family I’ve always wanted, and for showing me what true, unconditional love is.
- Thank you to my Freshmen Year roommate, Hazell, for being my first friend and for being the sister I’ve always wanted.
- Thank you to my Dad for being my biggest supporter in everything I do.
- Thank you to my Mom for being my rock, my best friend, and for always inspiring me to do my best in everything I do.
- Lastly, thank you to all of you who support me and love me for who I am.
Best Wishes to everyone for having an amazing summer! I will always be eternally grateful for my time here as an undergrad, and cannot wait to start my time here as a Graduate Student.