1. What attracted you to Saint Rose? I knew I would be spending a significant part of my life at college so a welcoming environment was very important. The College of Saint Rose had just that and more! I was fortunate enough to take part in being an overnight guest and my fellow peers, staff, and Professors were all very…
Dan is a senior who will be accompanying the Accepted Student Receptions group.Dan hails from Newburgh, NY about an hour and a half south of Albany. He is majoring in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance. He is also the Comptroller for the Student Association. Dan likes money, or at least working with money!
1. What attracted you to Saint Rose?
The close relationships between the professors, students, and generally everyone on campus. Since my first visit to the College of Saint Rose, I have always felt very comfortable and welcomed by the other members of our college community.
2. What is your favorite place to visit off campus.
The New York State Museum. It seems like every time I go there, I find something I didn’t notice before.
3. What is one of the most memorable traditions on campus?
TPing the tree is one of my favorites.
4. What do you do in your free time during the semester?
I enjoy hanging out with my friends, watching movies or TV
5. What is one of your five year goals?
Earn my MBA is one of my major goals.
6. If you could give one piece of advice to incoming students – what would it be?
BE SOCIAL!!! You will enjoy college a lot more with a good group of friends.
7. Would you care to share a random fun fact about yourself?
I became best friends with my roommates from freshmen year and we have been living together every year since.
8. Would you like to send a shout out to any professors?
I’d like to give Professor Wu a shout out for dealing with me the last five semesters and teaching me almost everything I know about finance.
Eric is sophomore from Clifton Park. He’s currently in the Lally School of Education studying Childhood Education. Eric is one of the students who will join us at Saint Rose Accepted Student Receptions, where we bring The College of Saint Rose to you! 1. What attracted you to Saint Rose? The small class sizes. It was something that was really…
Here is another one of the Saint Rose Alumni in Admissions volunteers. Kyleen will be representing The College of Saint Rose at the March 16, 2014 Atlanta National College Fair, if you are in the area that day stop by and say hello. Kyleen Davis graduated from Saint Rose in 2008 and completed her Master’s at Teachers College Columbia University…
Danielle Moore will be representing The College of Saint Rose at the Atlanta National College Fair on Sunday, March 16, 2014. Danielle is one of the many Alumni in Admissions volunteers that are helping Saint Rose expand our student population and geographic reach. Danielle M. (Petteys) Moore, M. S. Ed, CCC-SLP is a licensed Speech and Language Pathologist and Clinical…